Re: [tlug] USB devices behaving randomly

> It's _likely_ that the hardware is OK, but it is not _certain_.
> That things work flawlessly in Windows does not mean that the
> hardware is in perfect working order

I've experimented with removing my USB hub from the chain of
connections, and plugging items directly to the computer, one at a time.
Nothing I do changes the behaviour. Or to put it another way, nothing I
do with trying to alter the hardware connections has any positive effect
in Linux.

Further, whichever way I connect the devices to the computer works in
Windows. Again, in other terms, changing the device connections has no
negative impact in Windows.

I remain convinced that this is a Linux settings issue, and that the
hardware itself is fine.

What can I do to diagnose the drivers in Linux?

--
Dave M G