[tlug] [tlug-digest] Editing Soud Files (WAV & MP3)

I'm currently working on a website for a singer and she wants me to
put some sound files on the site.  I can put whole songs on with no
problem (MP3) but she just wants short bits of them - say 20 seconds
per song.  Can anyone recommend a good way to edit sound files?  I
don't suppose playing a song with one program and recording it with
another is an option... it would be nice if it were though.  (I would
just do it by recording it onto MD or something and then using that,
but I don't have MD.)

Lyle
--
http://www5d.biglobe.ne.jp/~LLLtrs/