Re: [tlug] [tlug-digest] searching for kanji strings, ignore punctuation and end of lines. Text indexing and retrival in unicode.

On 1/15/06, Ian Wells <ijw@example.com> wrote:
[code]

I should also mention that this will only work if your Kanji spans a maximum of 2 lines.  I understood this to be the case, but if your file author is evil, then the above code won't work and you will need more cunningness than I've currently supplied.

--
Ian.