Re: [tlug] zaurus: wi-fi and keyboard

Joe Larabell wrote:
> It seems the cards listed on Sharp's support page are all 802.11b ;-(...

And then? It is good enough for me for the Z (I don't say for my
PCs/MACs). I don't use network to make full PC backup on my Z, nor
do play network intensive game... For Z, it is used basically to update
software, and to sync... 802.11b is much more than needed ;-)

For other tasks, is even the zaurus able to handle more than that? For
instance, would it be able to uncompress on the fly a 802.11g feed?

Bruno.