Re: [tlug] zaurus: wi-fi and keyboard

Marcus Metzler wrote:
> There is a Linksys cf card that has 802.11g support and it works with
> Linux.
>
> Our version can be found at
> http://www.metzlerbros.org/wifi/wl.tar.bz2
>
> No WPA support for the Linksys, but WEP works.
> Doesn't the router support WPA and WEP at the same time? My Asus does.
> Of course you would have to open WEP.

Isn't wpa something that can be done in software, i.e. [1]wpa_supplicant
Looking at their site the following drivers are supported.  Is either of
these in the linksys[2].
*Agere Systems Inc. Linux Driver <http://www.agere.com/support/drivers/>
(Hermes-I/Hermes-II chipset) (WPA, but not WPA2)
*Broadcom wl.o driver

1.http://hostap.epitest.fi/wpa_supplicant/
2.http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?childpagename=US%2FLayout&packedargs=c%3DL_Product_C2%26cid%3D1115416826419&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVisitorWrapper

Edward