Re: [tlug] zaurus: wi-fi and keyboard

"Stuart Bouyer" <stuart_bouyer@example.com>
> Only the latest models (C1000, C3000 and C3100) come with usb host
> support. The C760 and C860 don't however as you have discovered, and the
> newer ones do only is you have a mini-A to A adapter.
>
> I got the iRiver usb host cable for 500 yen from the local iRiver shop
> and have been able to plug just about everything into my C1000 (although
> the usb floppy drive for a mac didn't actually allow me to read floppies)

Since I bought my Zaurus, I wished it was also a phone somehow, so that I
could have just one mobile appliance, and then I came across this:
http://www.willcom-inc.com/en/press/h17/51019.html

And the selling price is approx 38,000 yen.... about 1/2 of a Zaurus.

Damn, that sounds so good it makes me want to learn VB.

mec