[tlug] [Off-Topic] This humble tluger will come back ;-)

Hi Tlugers!!

Sorry for the off-topic post but this announcement is very important
for me, so I think you will understand.
After 4 years far from the most wonderful city I had ever lived
(Tokyo) I will come back in march.
But this time I will stay there for a long time, I hope!

I'm looking for accommodation, job and that kind of thinks that a geek
may need ;-)

So if someone have some information about accommodation or job, please
contact me directly at my email: drzuco@example.com and I will send my
resume or any other details that may be needed.
I put the resume online at:
http://zuco.multics.org/zuco_resume.html

I hope to see you soon at nomikai and technical meetings! I really
enjoined Tlugers company at nomikais in the summer of 2001!!

Thank you in advance and sorry again for the off-topic post.

                 -Pietro