Re: [tlug] Zaurus & Graffiti?

> characters, even in ei-bun mode. There is also no setting on the default
> ROM (that I know of) to control the character style.

If you mean to tell the Z what character set is coming, there is a set of
buttons above the writing pad that allow you to select roman characters,
kanji, hiragana, or katakana. There is also an automatic mode. My hands
shake quite a bit, so automatic does not work well for me. However, when I
use the buttons to tell the Z what I am about to input, it works
exceptionally well IMVHO.

I might be misunderstanding, though.

mec