Re: [tlug] [tlug-digest] Anyone using Mozilla to print Japanese?Fonts are there, just not in printing via Mozilla etc.

Hi!

On 30.12.2005, 18:27 +0900 David Riggs wrote:

> Stumpel has not changed the Mozilla part of the above write up in over a
> year, and the solution he shows seems like it is probably outdated. So,
> has anyone gone through getting Japanese to print with Moz recently?

I had it working through xprint on my system not long ago. But xprint
sucks, and I didn't print many Japanese web pages, so I'm not using
xprint any more at the moment...

--
  Michael Reinsch <mr@example.com>                      http://mr.uue.org/