Re: [tlug] Some advices for Zaurus

On 30/12/05, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:

> It's almost click-and-point (you say what to do with one keystroke, then you point
> at an object with another keystroke to operate on it).

Yes, and I actually prefer vi for most file *manipulation*, because it
is very intuitive (once you learn the command-mode keystrokes).

However, when I code, I always use XEmacs, because I think that
composition "flows" better when I am always in input mode.

I think the main difference is that when I am editing config files, I
am doing a lot of reading and very little writing, whereas coding /
blogging / emailing is hantai.

-Josh