Re: [tlug] Some advices for Zaurus

    >> I still find Emacs frustrating... too many keys to press... vi
    >> just seems so much more direct

    Josh> I am surprised at this statement.

vi does a limited (only in comparison to Emacs!) set of things very
well.  Within its sphere coverage is comprehensive.  Its keystroke
syntax is very regular, more so than Emacs's.  It's almost
click-and-point (you say what to do with one keystroke, then you point
at an object with another keystroke to operate on it).

I love XEmacs, of course, but it's obvious to me why vi is the choice
of almost all non-Emacs users (that I care about, anyway<wink>).