Re: [tlug] Some advices for Zaurus

    Micheal> though I must admit that I still find Emacs
    Micheal> frustrating... too many keys to press... vi just seems so
    Micheal> much more direct

vi is what you're used to, that's all.  Most keys in Emacs do
complicated things that (real) vi can't do, and often are not provided
in vim.  So just ignore them.  And viper-mode is a pretty good
emulation of (real) vi, I'm told (I think I only know about a
half-dozen vi commands ;-).

    Micheal> I just installed KDE Personal Information Manager
    Micheal> Platform-Independent on the Zaurus

On the Sharp ROM?  I've not tried in a while, but I've had zero
success in installing anything not distributed by Sharp to either my
SL-C700 or my SL-C3000.  One of these days I'll install a 3rd-party
ROM on the C700 but ....