Re: [tlug] Kubuntu v5.10

    Stoyan> The whole my point was that you no need and even must not
    Stoyan> change your root password.

    Robert> My point was not to take the "Microsoft" approach. Leave
    Robert> it upto the "company". Sorry if I offended.

It's not a question of "offense".  It would help if you wrote
something that had the semantics of your point.  What you wrote was
"Still, setting that password is the best."  That is arguable in some
cases, but in cases where "security" has the semantics of "identify
all users" it's simply wrong, since it permits anonymous root logins.