Re: [tlug] Old dogs / new tricks

Edward Middleton <edward@example.com> writes:

> Michael Smith wrote:
> > This makes me wonder how anybody ever finds out about the
> > existence of rename(1) without getting informed about it on a
> > mailing list or something.
> >
> UNIX POWER TOOLS Jerry Peek, Tom O'Reilly, and Mike Loukides
> ISBN: 1-56592-260-3
>
> 18 Linking, Renaming, and Copying Files

Ah yes. I am reminded that I need that book. A coworker of mine
has a copy... But he runs MS Windows on his PC, which as far as I
am concered amounts to neglectful book parenting. Of O'Reilly
books at least. So I think I'll "adopt" his copy and give it the
kind of proper care it needs.

  --Mike

--
Michael(tm) Smith