Re: [tlug] Kubuntu v5.10

 Lyle> I know about mixing upper and lower case and numbers, but what is the
 Lyle> ideal number of characters?  I read somewhere years ago that 8 was
 Lyle> best?  Was that ever true and if it was, is it still true?

I following that rule. longer than 12 ASCII characters, change it every
30 to 60 days. Not paranoid. Just keeping the habit.

 Lyle> And... I just answered my question!  Under "System" is "Home
Folder"!
 Lyle> Sorry... I should have poked around a little more!  I did look
through
 Lyle> the menus under K Menu, but couldn't find anything there.  I guess
 Lyle> since they put "Home Folder" under "System" in the task bar they
 Lyle> figured there was no point in also putting it under "System" within
 Lyle> the "K Menu".  I would have preferred a little redundancy there, but
 Lyle> whatever - now I know where it is!

<smile>

Oh yeah. You may want to check the IPTABLES. I really didn't like the
base setup of IPTABLES.

gl.
Robert