Re: [tlug] Do You Skype.?

On 21/12/05, Evan Monroig <evan.monroig@example.com> wrote:

> Only downside is that it isn't opensource so we can't check that there
> is no spyware..

ISTR hearing somewhere that it was in fact written by someone who has
a history of writing spyware. I don't, however, know how much truth
there is in that.

My ISP does VoIP, though. The DSL modem/NAT box the ISP supplies to
its subscribers is also a phone terminal and a TV/IP receiver. Calls
to landlines within this country (.fr) are free of charge, and calls
elsewhere are extremely low cost.

--
G. Stewart.
godwin.stewart@example.com