Re: [tlug] empty messages with gmail

On 17/12/05, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

> Jim has told me how to fix this, which I will do tonight.

Jim applied a quick fix for this.

I will work on a more detailed fix tomorrow. To that end, I would like
a few volunteers to play around on my test list tomorrow. Would a few
people with diverse MUAs (but certainly including a few Gmail-ers) be
willing to subject their inboxes to some test emails starting
tomorrow? If so, please email me off-list with the email address you
are willing to "donate" to the cause.

TIA,
Josh