[tlug] "Akihabara"

I updated my page on Akihabara.  Previously there was one photo and
some rambling text about how wonderful it was to wander through there
and buy parts... or not... if overdone.  (Actually, that part is still
on the page at the very end.)  I've put several photos up, not in very
careful order, so it's not easy to make sense of, but it might serve
two purposes:

1) For those who know Akihabara at least a little, they might
recognize the area and be able to locate a couple of the shops I
mention on the page.

2) For those who have never been to Akihabara, it shows a little of
how it looks.

Here's the link:
http://www5d.biglobe.ne.jp/~LLLtrs/PhotoGlryMain/PhotoGlryA/AkihabaraLHS.html

There are probably too many photos on the page - it's not overly
heavy, but sometimes a picture or two doesn't come in unless you hit
Reload.

Incidentally, the links on the left side of the page are awfully
random - if you have any suggestions for sites you think might go well
there, please let me know.  If I don't use them there, I can always
use them on another page - possibly the alphabetized photo index page,
here:
http://www5d.biglobe.ne.jp/~LLLtrs/FAQ/IndexNew2.html

Lyle
--