Re: [tlug] Should we stop password protecting the TLUG archives?

On 16/12/05, Andrew Hamilton <awh@example.com> wrote:

> If that's the only complaint, then why not password-protect the archives
> but make the username and password publically known?  (Ie, list the
> username and password on the "No Authorization" page)

That is actually a great idea for now. The no auth page would have to
display the login info as images just to be on the safe side, however.

I still think we should open the archives, but this would cut down on
the "what is the password?" questions that we get from time to time.

-Josh