Re: [tlug] Clone Pong, Using Only SDL (and Your Brain)

Josh Glover wrote:

>O'Reilly just published the first part (of an eventual three-parter)
>of my article, "Clone Pong, Using Only SDL (and Your Brain)":
>
>http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/pub/a/linux/2005/12/15/clone-pong-using-sdl.html
>
>The article is an introduction to SDL, using Pong as an example. It
>was originally intended for "Retro Gaming Hacks" [1], but got bumped
>because the book was *way* over its target pagecount.
>
>And yes, I do mention TLUG in my author bio:
>
>http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2524

Hi All,

Josh, as a person who knows little about game coding(actually, I'm not
even a gamer....lol), and even less about C, I found that pretty easy to
follow. I gotta bite, though, who/what is the Group 4 crew.?

(where he ran with the now-legendary Group 4 crew)

Cheers.

Mark Sargent.