Re: [tlug] Firefox select and seaarch

On 16/12/05, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:

>     Josh> 1. Using your favourite text editor, create a file named
>     Josh> .xmodmaprc in your home directory. Add the following lines
>     Josh> to the file:
>
> Instead of giving the man a fish, why don't we teach him how to fish
> for himself?
>
> http://www.jwz.org/xkeycaps
>
> OK, so I equipped him with a twin-engine fishing boat with sonar
> instead a bamboo pole.  Wanna make something of it?  ;-)

No, but I will make something of the fact that you recommended a GUI
tool on this erai mailing list! *plonk*

--Josh "about time Steve was silenced" Glover

PS: For any of you who don't know me, I am not serious. So no need to
leap to Steve's defence. Anyway, he can take care of himself in a
firefight! ;)