[tlug] PCMCIA-Cardbus wireless G network card

Hi i just got japan a month ago and i am looking for a PCMCIA-Cardbus
wireless G card compatible with linux. I am a little bit lost because
there are so many brands that i dont know or i am not familiar. If you
can give me a hint (brand - model - experince with) or tell me any
linux store around Tokyo or Saitama will be very helpfull.
Thanks you very much in advance!!

--
Christian Rendon Kahn
PC Technician