Re: [tlug] Offtopic: Sushi Mockumentary

On 13/12/05, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

> Flash movie, courtesy of Google Video, and my wife, who told me about it:
>
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6905089586228877019&q=sushi

While we are safely stuck in an off-topic thread (and thus people who
don't want to see this kind of stuff have already instructed their
MUAs to disregard this thread), here is an article from today's Japan
Times about how to handle that pesky NHK guy:

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/getarticle.pl5?fl20051213zg.htm

Thanks to Mauro for buying a paper and making me read this article.

Cats and coffee alert, and so on.

Cheers,
Josh