> On 13/12/05,
>  Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com>,
>  Michael Smith <smith@example.com>,
>  Evan Monroig <evan.monroig@example.com>,
>  Ramil Sagum <ramil@example.com>,
>  Mark Sargent <powderkeg@example.com>,
>  *all* wrote something like:

[snip]

> This is probably just because of the graylisting that Hikari does for
> the list, but please make sure to read all replies to a thread before
> posting, so we don't get essentially duplicate, albeit correct,
> replies.

It seems that this is due to email transfer times. When I posted my
reply I had received none, and in the following minutes my Gmail
successively received all the *previous* replies... (I have checked
the full headers of the emails to verify what I am saying)

I would guess that it is the same for everybody (?)

(hope that this time no one wrote the same thing in the mean time ;))

Evan