[tlug] Gmail is cooool Was: GMail Settings

2005/12/11, Lyle H Saxon <llletters@example.com>:
> I've decided to use GMail

I also start using gmail, of course she has many
limitations but really cool.

One of important defects for me is that, we enjoyed to
get get another gmail account quite easily, but swithing
among gmail accounts take a few steps.

I finally sought out gmail manager(http://www.longfocus.com/firefox/gmanager/)
She enable me to switch amoung several gmail accounts seamlessly.

And I prefer to edit more than single line text in emacs.
This is deadly point for me.

and I found. japanised mozex
(http://www.cas.cmc.osaka-u.ac.jp/~paoon/OriginalDoc/)
She enable me to edit text area contents in any editor, so I write this
with emacs.

--
逸見研一(いつみけんいち)
Skype(Voicemail) itsumiken