Re: [tlug] Bonenkai

Edward Middleton wrote:

Yes, You all took the Central exit but I went the chikatetsu exit. It

was quicker running the platform then working around.

Edward
Hi All,

ah, yes, once again proving, a drunk aussie is still on the ball. Bit like a joke I had last night with an English mate, who joked that I was taking away his weapon, when I removed his beer glass, still half full, from his grasp when he and another mate were kidding about fighting. I simply said, mate, that's a beer, you don't waste it...lol. Cheers.

Mark Sargent.