[tlug] [Q]How to print Nenga jyo and Xmas Card

    ITSUMI> Hi tluger Seasons of Greeting Cards will come soon, and
    ITSUMI> I'd just started seeking Applications for printing
    ITSUMI> Greeting cards.

    ITSUMI> I found two shown below.

    ITSUMI> *KreetingKard
    ITSUMI> http://linux-life.net/program/cc/kde/app/kreetingkard/

    ITSUMI> *jyuroku http://www.kida-elec.com/linux/jyuroku.html

    ITSUMI> And Adrresbook D/B on emacs and this can sync with palm.
    ITSUMI> http://sore.totto.to/~segawa/adcon/

    ITSUMI> Please let me known any other ideas?

I was actually also looking at something like that yesterday and since
I usually use TeX or LaTeX I came across the following links:

Howto write nenga with LaTex (a bit windows centric):
http://www.klavis.info/texhagaki.html

here is another one which uses perl scripts and latex:
http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~simtak/nenga/graphic.html

Those two links are all in Japanese, so it will take me a while to see
if the are helpful. The perlscript link may interest you, if you want
to automate the process and produce a lot of cards from a database.

I also found that Openoffice.org has some settings for greeting
card formats, but niothing specifically for nenga.

Marcus

| mocm@example.com            | http://www.metzlerbros.de/        |
 |>>>             Quis custodiet ipsos custodes                 <<<|