Re: [tlug] [Confirm] response of tlug mailing list server

I have some things to do, so I have to stop monitoring whether messages are coming in or not, but at this point 11:15 - my 10:00 message and all but one of the other messages - have not come back. Is this something caused by my provider? I regularly toss messages back and forth to people and the only huge delay I'm experiencing is on the TLUG list. Is there some incompatibility issue here (no jokes about me please!)?

Lyle