Re: [tlug] [tlug-admin] [Reminder ANN] TLUG Bonenkai 2005-12-9

I (a lurker) am tentatively going that is to say I would really like to go,
and if at all possible I will attend. Michael "Not that one" Moore.

-----Original Message-----
From: tlug-bounces@example.com [mailto:tlug-bounces@example.com?? On Behalf Of sjs
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 8:26 AM
To: Tokyo Linux Users Group
Subject: Re: [tlug] [tlug-admin] [Reminder ANN] TLUG Bonenkai 2005-12-9

On Friday 09 December 2005 00:50, Bruce wrote:
> [Snipped.... again!?]
>
> 0. Josh Glover
> 1. A wife to be named later.
> 2. Nikolay Elenkov
> 3. Stephen "Desperately Seeking Sekiya" Turnbull 4. Zev Blut 5. The
> program called "Smith"
> 6. Alain Hoang (>8:20pm)
> 7. Martin Parm
> 8. Mudreac Ion
> 9 Takuya Matsumoto
> 10. Evan Monroig
> 11. Bruce McIntosh
>
> > --
> > TLUG Bonenkai  Friday, 2005-12-09 19:30~21:30 TOWNCRYER Pub Hibiya
> > http://www.tlug.jp/meetings/next.php

Hi All

I finally made it to Tokyo at a good time to make one of your meetings.  I
plan on being there tonight, so please add long-time TLUG lurker (mostly)
and sometimes contributer (usually stick foot in mouth when I say
anything) to the list.  Steven Smith from Santa Rosa, CA to the list.

is "jya ban" correct Nihongo for "until this evening?"

Steve S.