Re: [tlug] [tlug-admin] [Reminder ANN] TLUG Bonenkai 2005-12-9

On Friday 09 December 2005 00:50, Bruce wrote:
> [Snipped.... again!?]
>
> 0. Josh Glover
> 1. A wife to be named later.
> 2. Nikolay Elenkov
> 3. Stephen "Desperately Seeking Sekiya" Turnbull
> 4. Zev Blut
> 5. The program called "Smith"
> 6. Alain Hoang (>8:20pm)
> 7. Martin Parm
> 8. Mudreac Ion
> 9 Takuya Matsumoto
> 10. Evan Monroig
> 11. Bruce McIntosh
>
> > --
> > TLUG Bonenkai  Friday, 2005-12-09 19:30~21:30
> > TOWNCRYER Pub Hibiya  http://www.tlug.jp/meetings/next.php

> > They are temporarily being hosted by OnJapan.net
> > http://www.OnJapan.net/
> > during some TLUG server upgrades.
Hi All

I finally made it to Tokyo at a good time to make one of
your meetings.  I plan on being there tonight,
so please add long-time TLUG lurker (mostly) and sometimes
contributer (usually stick foot in mouth when I say
anything) to the list.  Steven Smith from Santa Rosa, CA
to the list.

is "jya ban" correct Nihongo for "until this evening?"

Steve S.