Re: [tlug] Clunk, Clunk, the Drive is Dead

Sounds to me like it's dieing. I'd start looking into the warrenty. Drives
usually start reporting more and more bad sectors before going, but not
always. If it's under two years old as you said, there's a good chance
it's under warrenty, but you'll be without a drive for a few weeks while
it's in transent.