Re: [tlug] TLUG List Archives

On 12/6/05, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

The archives have always been password-protected (well, for the last
three-ish years).

Sorry for asking a FAQ question. It's just that when I accessed the mailing list archives for the first time after the November meeting, it didn't ask me for any password! I'm not sure if the authentication was temporarily disabled or something, but it wasn't a problem.

Obscuring the email addresses and making it all unauthenticated sounds like a good idea.

thanks,
-Jim