Re: [tlug] Mea Culpa

Jim wrote:

Mark Sargent meant to post privately to me, but posted to the list because I changed the reply address without clearly telling him so. This was wrong of me and I apologize to him and the list for that. I accept whatever judgement the list admins come to.
Jim

Hi All,

well, I don't like lovers tiffs in public, but, since you decided to bring it on to here, I'll follow it up. Jim, yes, you did, sneakily, in my opinion, change the reply address. Perhaps hoping for an explicit reply from me. You didn't get it, though. But, the real interesting thing about this, is, I actually noticed that you had entered the list's address, and removed it, before replying to you directly, which begs the question....how did it make it's way to the list.? Interesting, indeed. It is also interesting that you did not address that last question, either here, publicly, or with me privately. I don't understand your motives, and feel disappointed in your actions. I have asked you privately, not to reply to me directly again, and ask you to now address this here, which I guess, is what you were hoping to achieve, originally, no.? Anyway, I'm just disappointed in your actions, as I noted before. Cheers.

Mark Sargent.