Re: [tlug] Aurum

Jim wrote:

>Edward Middleton wrote:
>

>>Gold was the best ...
>>

>Nice trolling! Catch anything?

well if you are going to be like that

>Silver is not merely better,
>it is the _best_ conductor at temperatures that we experience.
>(I.e., never mind Pons and Fleischmann)

How about Wang and de Heer, carbon nanotubes and balistic conductance.
Read the

http://gtresearchnews.gatech.edu/newsrelease/QUANTUM.html

"Until now, these effects were considered to be exotic and seen only
under very special conditions," he said. "Now we are seeing them
abundantly and easily at room temperature with very simple devices."

Edward