Re: [tlug] how to keep track of one's work... another'BestPractices' question

Sacha Chua:
> Around the beginning of this year, I gave a presentation on "Taming the
TODO". (my first and only TLUG talk! <grin>) I expanded that into an
article for the October 2005 issue of the Linux Journal. Check out
> http://sacha.free.net.ph/notebook/wiki/2005.11.01.php for an online
> copy. Hope it helps!

Wonderful! Thank you!

I wish it didn't cost 30,000-40,000 yen for a round trip to Tokyo from
here. It is half the cost of going to L.A.