Re: [tlug] Mozilla transfer...

I'm not sure specifically, but most any linux app I know of saves
configuration and any data files to the users home directory regardless of
where it is installed. This is to make backups and transfers easy. It's a
concept that windows has only understood from win2000 on. Take a look at
your home directory with 'ls -al'. Now it is possible that a poorly
designed program could place things elsware, but I'd be suprised if
Netscape/Mozilla did that, they've been Linux apps from the start.