Re: [tlug] SSH'ing to home with only port 80

You are correct, I should have been more precise.
That being said, when I say "Java Client" I do not mean that I am just
looking for an SSH program for Windows.

I am wondering if it is possible to HTTP to my Box at home (currently
OK), and on that box run a server side Java SSH applet which since I
was accessing it through HTTP, allow me to SSH out as if I was using
my home box?

Now that I describe it like that, I don't think thats going to work.
Hmm... I wonder if I am stuck with no SSH access from work? (on Windows 98)...

dave