Re: [tlug] Proposal: TLUG Library

Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> writes:

> I have recently found myself wanting books to help with some coding,
> and whilst browsing bookstores, an idea occurred to me that I thought
> was worth running by the list.
>
> How many people would be interested in participating in a loosely
> coupled virtual library?

Sounds great to me. I'd be willing to participate. Would be nice
to free up at little bookshelf space.

> It would work like this: we would have a
> piece of software (probably my VBS
> project--http://sourceforge.net/projects/vbs)

VBS also stands for Vacation Bible School. Which reminds me a joke
they tell in Texas: Don't take a Baptist fishing, because he'll
drink all your beer.

I don't know how well that joke plays outside of Texas.

  --Mike

--
Michael Smith
http://sideshowbarker.net/