Re: [tlug] O'Reilly Books in English

> WRT the books, I agree with others regarding ordering from the overseas
> vendor of your choice.  Unless you need the book right now and cost is
> less imporant than speed, you can save a good bit by ordering them from
> Amazon, Bookpool, etc.

I know this is kinda stale... I was away on vacation.

If you need something O'Reilly-ish *right now*, you can always subscribe
to Safari (safari.oreilly.com) and download the chapters you need in PDF
format (at approx $2 each, they're no more expensive that way than buying
the whole book -- and a lot easier to read on the train ;-)...

--
Joe Larabell -- Synopsys VCS Support      US: larabell@example.com
http://wwwin.synopsys.com/~larabell/   Japan: larabell@???