[tlug] reactOS on Xen

Hello,

Is anyone trying reactOS (a ground-up GPL/LGPL implementation of a
Microsoft Windows¢î XP compatible OS) on Xen?

http://www.reactos.org/xhtml/en/index.html
http://www.reactos.org/wiki/index.php/Xen_port

I wanted to use a Microsoft executable but it failed under wine and so I
started thinking of other ways.

Yeah I know reactOS on Xen doesn't work now according to the site but I
was just curious if someone had more updated information.

Shawn

PS.  Personally I have used neither but they seem like a good
alternative to dual booting if/when they work.