Re: [tlug] Ubuntu Breezy and Knoppix 4

I've been experimenting with Ubuntu breezy for few weeks since the
Colony 4 beta version.
I'm quite impressed by it, even if at the beginning I had some problems
with the Japanese and the fonts settings. Actually as Japanese Ime I'm
using Scim because works well also with KDE/QT application while
uim/anthy worked only with gtk apps. As I don't like the antialiased
fonts by default, I disabled the antialiased feature for the Japanese
fonts and used the Ms Mincho and gothic.

example screenshot here: http://ilmio.serveftp.net/mantrex.jpg

Alex