[tlug] (Linux) Firewall Service

My company currently uses a commercial managed firewall service from a large Japanese Copany .  We receive netscreen hardware, upgrade service and rudimentary monitoring service.

I have increasingly become more dissatisfied with their knowhow, service level, and other issues so I am keen to switch.

Yes I could do it myself, however company regulations ask for 24x7 monitoring.  This time I am looking for a small to medium sized company that can provide such a service reliably and secure at a reasonable price.  Do you know any such company in Tokyo?

--
Patrick Niessen