Re: [tlug] O'Reilly Books in English

On 10/8/05, Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon <ronfaxon@example.com> wrote:
Josh Glover wrote:

>I am looking for some O'Reilly titles in English. Poking through the
>archives, I found an email from 1998 (!) that said:
>
>"Kinokuniya, next to the Takashimaya dept. store, next to the Shinjuku
>South eki (JR) has all that stuff on the 6th floor.  In English, even."

I find that the Yoyogi station is  more convienient to get to this.  It's in the building across the skybridge from Takashimaya Times Square - 5th floor next to Tokyu Hands if you are coming from Shinjuku.

Last ORA books I bought I got from the Yaesu Book Center, which is sort-of near Tokyo station.  Not sure what the pricing was like.  I couldn't give you directions but no doubt google could...