[tlug] dropping apache requests

Hi all,

Back all tanned from a 10 days of sun, beer, sun, beer and great food in
Thailand (and with a broken tooth and infected cut on my foot).

Back to work...

Anyone know a way of dropping a request in Apache as if you never
received it, ie not even sending a 403 page back. The only way I can
think of doing it is at the network level or via iptable (etc), which is
not an option.

Brett

--
Brett Robson