Re: [tlug] TLUG Shirt design details and proposal

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 22:24:44 +0900, mudrii <tlug@example.com> wrote:

> Zev Blut wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 20:37:02 +0900, BABA Yoshihiko
>> <babayoshihiko@example.com>  wrote:
>>>
>>> How about A (small) on the front and B (large) on the back?
>>

>> It is possible, but expensive :-( I will look into the estimates, but
>> my guess is the price range will become 3,500 ~ 4,500 yen if we do
>> that.
>>

> I think is good idea but 4500 Y  is little bit expensive for one TLUG
> Shirt , is not a Christean Dior or something ;)

Like I said this is just a rough estimate, I will have to look into
the costs for this.  Hopefully, it will be cheaper :-)

> So another solution we can use http://www.cafepress.com to make a Shirt
> on any size and much chipper only 14$ transportation not included  and
> is posible to save 35% on bulk order for more than 15 shirts and 100%
> money back if not satisfied :P.

The shipping is more expensive than that due to it being an
international shipment.  I at first looked at cafepress, but I am
hesitant to use them because I do not want to deal with import taxes
and such.  Has anyone used them before and/or do you know anything
about what the import tax rate is?  With that information I can do a
better comparison.

Best,
Zev