Re: [tlug] Questions about specifications for some cutting edge videorecording via laptop

> You might require software that streams 3 feeds to a single file in
> order to avoid hard disk hunting when you're writing - dunno how good
> modern FSes are at avoiding hunting,

I'm sorry, but what do you mean by hard drive "hunting"? This is the
first time I've heard that term with reference to hard drives.

> The whole proposition depends entirely on what your cameras would send.

You mean whether or not the data is compressed, and the format of the
data and that sort of thing?

Dave