Re: [tlug] Call for speakers for September TLUG meeting

I'll try that again, since I bet the list blocked the last one.

On 9/1/05, Zev Blut < zb@example.com> wrote:
Demonstrations of how to use (X)emacs and Vi by those who are willing
to call themselves power users.  Some of us learn best by seeing how
others use his/her preferred editor.

I can scare other programmers using both nowadays, but I'd be surprised if I was the only one on here...

Which reminds me, on a topic change, has anyone seen Eclipse's compile-as-you-type-and-show-you-the-errors feature? (Well, it does it for Perl, at least.) It's very nice, I just don't have the patience to learn another new editor.  It's tempting to do it myself sometime when I'm bored, but I'm rarely *that* bored...