Re: [tlug] Linux Laptop

> In my version of Firefox, Ctrl-Tab moves to the next tab. Just like
> Alt-Tab for windows, in most distros' default window manager
> keybindings.

Ah yes, I noted about Ctrl-Tab as well, however since I have my control
key mapped to the *correct* place (to the key marked Caps Lock :-), this
sequence is a bit of a finger-twister, thus I use the equivalent
alternative, Ctrl-PgUp/PgDn.

> WRT the extension, I do not know of one either, but that would be a
> great way to learn how to program Firefox / Mozilla extensions. Why
> don't you write one?

Not a bad idea... :-)

> You could also look around in "about:config" in Firefox. Just type
> "about:config" into the location bar and press enter. There are a lot
> of config settings, but you can filter them by keyword. I tried "tab",
> "key", and "binding" without any luck thus far. Poke around, and you
> might find something useful.

Thanks for the hint... another cool thing about Firefox I didn't know.
It would certainly be a heck of a lot more useful if there were even
brief doc blurbs telling you what all those settings mean :-/

Dave