Re: [tlug] Mozilla 1.8a3 AdBook Problem

David J Iannucci wrote:

>>From what else I understand, the Moz suite is basically a total lame
>duck at this point.  At some point very soon it won't be getting
>anything but maintenance updates.  Maybe it's time to suffer a little
>pain and switch over to Firefox.

For the Internet browser, I already do use Firefox - what I depend on
the Mozilla suite for is e-mail and also Composer....  If I'm forced to
discontinue using the Mozilla e-mail client, then what is the nearest
equivalent?  Thunderbird I suppose... which I stopped using as it was
much too close to the hated OutMook for my tastes....  And for a webpage
composer.  I'm sure there are much better tools available than Mozilla
Composer, but I've gotten used to using that.  Any suggestions for a
replacement?

Lyle