[tlug] [tlug-digest] Re: PC Card Slot, resolved, thanks

thanks to everyone, esp Steve T, who helped me through the PC Card Flash
Memory not working problem. It was simply that I had over reacted to
Debian aptitude's somewhat over cautious warning. I should have just let
it replace the kernel the first time.

I was in fact trying to update part of the kernel, of course, since I
was adding a whole device class. So I just added back in the code that
supports pcmcia to the kernel with a simple aptitude install and all is
fine.

Long Live TLUG!

David Riggs, Kyoto